Despite the fact that Gmail is basic, natural and simple to utilize, it’s not without its shortcomings or faults. Sometimes, when utilizing Gmail services, you might come across Gmail’s Server Error 007.
At the point when server mistake 007 occurs, users find their Gmail account frozen. They’re not able to tap on anything or to refresh their email page. They can’t even send or read unopened messages either. In that situation, the only solution to fix Gmail 007 Error is to close Google Chrome and open it once more. But that is not the all-time solution, especially when you hit Gmail 007 Error more frequently. There are a couple of fixes you can use to stop Gmail Server Error 007 without having to repetitively close and reopen your browser.
(Fixed) Gmail 007 Error by Using These Preventive Measures
Since it’s a usual mistake, it can be caused due to various reasons. Few of them are stated below:
- The Gmail error code 007 majorly occurs due to either modification in some of the settings or incorrect configuration of a system file.
- Sometimes a slow internet connection may also lead to cause this error, but as soon as the speed increases, it can get resolved.
- Another major cause to create Gmail error code 007 is of issue with email clients.
Resolve Gmail Server Error 007 – Try These Methods
There are a couple of solutions that you can use to eliminate Gmail’s server error 007.
Method 1: Try Clearing Browser Cache and Cookies
Cleaning the cache and cookies of your browser is not a tough job. All you will require to follow the procedure guide, as under:
- Go to Google Chrome’s menu (by clicking the three specks/dots on the upper right corner) and snap on Settings.
- Look down and click on Show Advanced Settings.
- Under the Privacy option, click on the Content Settings button.
- Under Cookies click on All cookies and site information.
- Press Remove All and tap Done.
In the wake of expelling your cookies and clearing your cache, check if the issue still persists, if it so then try the next method.
Method 2: Disable All Your Browser’s Extensions
In case, you have installed any browser extensions prior to experiencing the server error 007, then the extension might be the real cause.
- Open Google Chrome and click on the three-dotted icon (Menu) in the upper-right corner.
- Mow, select “More Tools” and then go for “Extensions”.
Untick the “Enabled” box on your extensions to complete the process.