Unexpected Yahoo issues can turn into a nightmare for any users, especially if you accidentally deleted your important emails. But you don’t need to worry, as Yahoo brings good news for you. Many of Yahoo users face this issue, as they accidentally deleted their emails for later they’ll regret. To help these users, Yahoo mail provides a way to retrieve deleted messages all again to your Yahoo folder. In fact, whenever you delete a message from Yahoo it is automatically transferred to the “Trash” folder where you can restore it (if needed) in the future. However, if you emptied your Trash folder then you can also recover Deleted Mail from Yahoo through its “Restore” feature.
To know about the feature read this page, as this article highlights the ways to recover Deleted Mail from Yahoo account without trapped into the long-term process.
Steps To Recover Deleted Mail from Yahoo
Follow the guidelines below:
Step 1: Complete the Login Procedure
- At first, visit Yahoo login page and complete the sign-in procedure.
- Now, explore to the ‘Trash’ folder and check if the deleted message is there.
Step 2: Move Your Deleted Mail to the Inbox
- Now, select the message that you want to restore by clicking on it.
- After this, navigate to ‘Move’ option in the Yahoo mail toolbar and select ‘Inbox’ or any other existing folder to transfer the email.
Step 3: Explore to Search Option
- In the next step, use the ‘Search’ option located at the upper portion of the screen.
- Now, type the email address of the sender or any keyword associated to the email message to ease your search work.
- Click ‘Search’ button.
Step 4: Trying Using Yahoo Mail Restore Feature
- You can also use the Yahoo feature called ‘Yahoo Mail Restore’ to recover all your mails that have been deleted in the past 24 hours.
- However, this steps is helpful, if your trash folder is empty and your deleted emails are no longer available.
- To use Yahoo Mail Restore feature, you are asked to click on the “Help” button situated at the upper portion of the screen and then click on the “Help” button once again from the options that appear.
Step 5: Select Restore Lost or Deleted Emails Option
- You will now need to select ‘Emailing: The Basics’ option from the list of ‘Help’ topics.
- In the next step, click on ‘Deleting and Recovering Mails’ and then choose to ‘Restore Lost or Deleted Emails’.
Step 6: Take the Required Action
- On the ‘Restore Lost or Deleted Emails’, you are recommended to read the on-screen instructions on how to recover emails that were deleted within the last 24 hours.
Once you read and complete the required action, click on ‘Submit’ button to restore your deleted Yahoo mail once again.
Note: Need Yahoomail.com support call our toll free number and fix your email issue via our technicians team.